Saratoga at Hinze over the weekend

Glenn S

Hi Guys, i managed to score my 3rd hinze toga on saturday morning, after a slow start i couldn't get a bite from a bass so i persisted and went into a small bay, i put a cast up the very back near a few floating logs and sore the toga fly out and and smash my spinnerbait, after a few jumps and heart in mouth moments i had it in the net. Few photos with the camera self timer and i let it go. I went out yesterday arvo and scored one bass on a jerk bait until the torrential rain and lightning forced me off the dam. Also i just thought id mention i had an est 70-80cm mary cod follow my spinnerbait to the boat the other day so that got me more confident i might actually catch one in there one day.

Cheers, Glenn

12193591_10153747761670477_8172846680589696722_n.jpg

They are few and far between Angus that's for sure and even if you hook one chances are you will loose it, they are very talented at jumping, reversing and doing anything they can to get the hooks out of their gob! i reckon i've pulled hooks on about 10 or 15 in the past 3 or 4 years now so they are so rewarding when you get them in the net!

Cheers, Glenn.

Archived