My gym rewards system - Sending me broke!

bootyinblue

Come up with a great idea! When I do an extra good workout out at the gym, I am allowed to wander across the carpark to BCF and treat myself to something small.

Well the something smalls are not getting a bit out of hand. I have attached pictures of what I bought today, in my defence it is small at $10 but the 22 packets of soft plastics in there all add up!

Ohwell.... you have to spend it before you go!

DSC00075AFO.jpg

DSC00074AFO.jpg

DSC00073AFO.jpg

reef_raider wrote:

im liking the bottle of bundy and malibu in the background of the first pic

Yea I noticed that after I posted the pic. Its his and hers after work drinks, protein powder to make me grow up big and strong, and these kooky asian peanuts in coconut milk I am addicted to at the moment!

bootyinblue wrote:

Was $10 for BCF members. Is about 20cmx20cm and mine is now bulging at 7cm deep.

Comes with 10 plastic sleeves with 'ziplock' ends and they take Gulp packets side on. I have 2 packets back to back in each sleeve.

Thanks mate. I might get one next time I'm in BCF. As well as a brag mat.

Mack_attack wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
my dad picked up yesterday from their outlet at coffs. I'm heading down there 3am Saturday morning to start playing. Apparently my dad has a massive grin on his face with all that tackle in his possesion.

make sure u put up some pics me and cowfish13 just made a $280 purchase tonight

Yeah, sorry for going off topic booty. I asked my dad to take some photos so hopefully he has and hasn't ransacked everything and tried them all out without me.

$280!! man I think I'm a bad influence on you lads. Next time we should put an order in together and share mailing costs.

Archived