Carbontex Sheets In Australia

Hi all, it is now July 2016, shorley some one sells carbontex drag sheets here in Australia by now, can any one help, also I have looked at some China sites for it, they tend to have a code on them finnishing with, ul,de,ab,f5,oe and so on, is that the cloth mesh or webbing and which is the most suitable for drag washs if so, I would prefer to buy from an Australian outlet though, I am in western Australia, thanks Donnyboat.

• 1 month later...

as cals drag grease is hard to get in australia, and to costly, I have started using, Mercury Marine grease 2-4-C with PTFE, feels okay, has anyone tried it, I will have more idea when I next service the reels, as I am droping of a boat, the reels should do 2 years between services, I have made 17 drag washers from 1 carbontex sheet, 8"x 4" size sheet, still have 1/3 left. cheers donnyboat.

12 minutes ago, Donnyboat said:

Hi deye223, a bit confused on your comment, 17 washers @ approx 3/reel, that I am very happy with, could you comment on the mercury marine grease at all. cheers donnyboat.

you said that cals was exy but if used properly it's not .

and as far as drag lube go's i'm not going to be a pioneer i will only use what i know works .

i know boring hey.

cheers

Archived