indooropilly boat ramp

faulked

shortie wrote:

There is a boat ramp at Fig Tree Pocket.

1 at Sherwood

1 at jindalee (I reckon this is probabally the easiest to find. Not nescesarily the closest. but good ramp 10 minutes run nice scenery.

I don't think that the one at Sherwood is public is it? I always thought it was part of the Carington Rock Boat Club??

Joel ;)

obone wrote:

shortie wrote:
There is a boat ramp at Fig Tree Pocket.

1 at Sherwood

1 at jindalee (I reckon this is probabally the easiest to find. Not nescesarily the closest. but good ramp 10 minutes run nice scenery.

I don't think that the one at Sherwood is public is it? I always thought it was part of the Carington Rock Boat Club??

Joel ;)

*bump*

Anyone know? / Anyone used it? / What condition it's in?

Joel ;)

A fair point obone, its not accessible by public only to the club members, though if u show some cleavage who knows....

But by god the closest would be at simpson park at Graceville, it backs onto the oxley river, 2 mins ride to indro bridge. The ramp is good jsut check if its easy to get your car down it

Cheers

Keep fishing

DG89 wrote:

A fair point obone, its not accessible by public only to the club members, though if u show some cleavage who knows....

But by god the closest would be at simpson park at Graceville, it backs onto the oxley river, 2 mins ride to indro bridge. The ramp is good jsut check if its easy to get your car down it

Cheers

Keep fishing

No dg89, there's no ramp in Graceville.

Joel ;)

I know this is a little off topic.. but I was just wondering if that was you Obone out under the Jindalee bridge Sunday night?

I've moved a bit closer to home then the boat ramp and am now fishing off a tiny little jetty on the kenmore side of the indro bridge. Saw a couple of blokes working the pontoons around the bridge and the pylons the other day but couldn't remember what you're boat looked like so i didn't call out.

- al

Archived