1770 Bound

tugger

Heading north tomorrow to the township of 1770 then launching the boats to head out to the Bunker group to get amongst some brutes of fish like red emperor and coral trout, we have 5 boats in our flotilla and 13 crew with some awesome weather forecast I am getting excited. Some of our crew come from this very forum will be going with Stadiebrad heading up for the 1st time I will be deckying for him in his new boat and Julian also taking his boat with my son Brock deckying for him.

Heading out at dawn on Saturday we will spend 2 days and 1 night out on the reef it is about 90km offshore so we expect to do around 200km there abouts in the boats. We will be fishing as well as snorkelling and hoping to bag some nice crayfish to cook up out there fresh for the crew as we raft up behind a reef atoll for the evening followed by some fresh trout in the pan for dinner we try not to spoil ourselves to much out there.

Stayed tuned for an awesome report after we get back

On 2/16/2017 at 8:08 AM, tugger said:

We will be fishing as well as snorkelling and hoping to bag some nice crayfish to cook up out there fresh for the crew as we raft up behind a reef atoll for the evening followed by some fresh trout in the pan for dinner we try not to spoil ourselves to much out there.

Wow that sounds awesome. Can't wait to see your photos and report. 

Archived