Scout175sf Sold

Luvit

I've been very quite on the forum lately with a lot of stuff going on, but one more thing crossed off the list. 

I placed an advert on FB on Sunday to sell my Scout. Within the first hour I had 2 people wanting to see it. The first guy had a mechanic check it over yesterday and is happy to buy it sight unseen. Second guy spewing he did call 30 minutes earlier. 

Been a great boat and he should have many years of trouble free boating. 

I'm getting the new boat ready for the trip North with @samsteele115 in just over a week. 

New boat, new adventures.:fishing:

4 hours ago, Tybo said:

Well done Wayne! Look forward to seeing the new boat.

We plan to be in Hervey Bay 28-31 March if your up that weekend you could see it at the ramp. When we get back i'm looking to have it detailed but didn't have tome to arrange before we go.

1 hour ago, Luvit said:

We plan to be in Hervey Bay 28-31 March if your up that weekend you could see it at the ramp. When we get back i'm looking to have it detailed but didn't have tome to arrange before we go.

Should post your trip up mate. Those dates work so far for me. :-) But if weather is good at 1770... lol

49 minutes ago, demarc said:

Should post your trip up mate. Those dates work so far for me. :-) But if weather is good at 1770... lol

This is the last 3 days on the way home. My wife has a friend up from Victoria staying in HB, who's husband likes fishing. She has volunteered me to take him fishing. Rather than drive past and go home to pick up the family they are meeting Sam and I on the way home. Very loose plans so don't know how it will pan out. I sold the boat to guy from 1770. So I maybe able to arrange a trip out with him when we go past;)

Archived