Deckie for tomorrow 15/11/07

polyphonic

Decided to take a day off tomorrow as the wind looks good compared to the weekend.;)

I will be heading to the Pin or Coomera, not sure yet, and getting to the ramp around 6.30 - 7.00 and fish the incoming and change of the tide until 1.00.

I know it's last minute but if anyone is keen let me know via pm.

Mmmmmm... looking very dejected!

Just double checked diary and I have a hearing on tomorrow and possibly called for evidence. I dont think phone evidence would go down well, especially when I ask the judge to hold on so i can cast out again.

Looks like its back to the wheel bearings for me.

See you guys sunday anyway..

bootyinblue wrote:

Mmmmmm... looking very dejected!

Just double checked diary and I have a hearing on tomorrow and possibly called for evidence. I dont think phone evidence would go down well, especially when I ask the judge to hold on so i can cast out again.

Looks like its back to the wheel bearings for me.

See you guys sunday anyway..

bloody criminals have no respect for decent fisherman:P

Ahhh I didnt put together that it was your report as the Brisbane River I dont think was in your list of proposed fishing spots.

And you think thats babysitting, wait till I am fishing on your boat and you are fetching me more beers and taking fish off the line..... LOL

Just kidding... I dont want to burn all my chances of having a ride in there one day.

Archived