Tightlinez

Any headland should be worth a shot but I have found land based snapper are one of the hardest things to target in the area. 

I only know of a few places that are reasonably reliable but they are still hard work.

I have found a few nice spots by using Google Maps. It can show deep water or sand between reef. I have fished Caloundra pretty successfully this way. 

Good luck. I hope you get out there. 

On 23 July 2018 at 7:09 AM, Drop Bear said:

Any headland should be worth a shot but I have found land based snapper are one of the hardest things to target in the area. 

I only know of a few places that are reasonably reliable but they are still hard work.

I have found a few nice spots by using Google Maps. It can show deep water or sand between reef. I have fished Caloundra pretty successfully this way. 

Good luck. I hope you get out there. 

Yeah i use maps a lot but I get overwhelmed by all the potential spots I find lmao slowly working through them now no snaps as yet just a lot of choppers will eventually make my way to the pools and hells gate but only on a calm day have heard some good stories about fishing there but I know it's a dangerous place

On 25/07/2018 at 5:54 AM, Tightlinez said:

Yeah i use maps a lot but I get overwhelmed by all the potential spots I find lmao slowly working through them now no snaps as yet just a lot of choppers will eventually make my way to the pools and hells gate but only on a calm day have heard some good stories about fishing there but I know it's a dangerous place

Awesome. Stay safe and catch lots of fish 🙂

Archived