6 minutes ago, demarc said:

Cape saturday Brad. Did you get a 1kw? If not I have a spare Raymarine 1kw for you... No tranny. 

no mate got the p66 works great,was thinking through spb with the northerlies blowing until around 7ish then  wnw predicted around 8ish should be a good run and want to check a spot i found in 70 meters out at the 35s

27 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

no mate got the p66 works great,was thinking through spb with the northerlies blowing until around 7ish then  wnw predicted around 8ish should be a good run and want to check a spot i found in 70 meters out at the 35s

I'll have the wife with me so need friendly ramps. Can never count on there being space in the pontoons at raby bay when you come in.

32 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

That's where I will be heading out. 

2 hours ago, demarc said:

Well done mate!

not too much size too them but was a good day whales everywhere so your wife will be able to get up close with them i had about 6 around my boat with 2 real close one small one went under the boat turned and ended up 1meter from the stern with mother a bit further off .

3 minutes ago, straddiebrad said:

not too much size too them but was a good day whales everywhere so your wife will be able to get up close with them i had about 6 around my boat with 2 real close one small one went under the boat turned and ended up 1meter from the stern with mother a bit further off .

Great news mate!!! Are you still running that Raymarine A67 unit? If so, I'll drop round that 1KW unit for you tonight?

Archived