fishing report

fishyman

yesterday me and 3 of my good friends one of which is in my team for the BRC went fishing in teh brissie river at tennant st near our homes, one of the girls had never fished before so we taught her simple knots, how to cast etc etc and then were fishing i hooked first but gave it to my friend to wind in so she got used to it and it ended up being a 65cm cattie, after that she caught four more catfish 2 of them being around the 65cm range again, teh other girl who fishes with us quite regularly caught a nice bream about 30cm and some small catties.

whereas me and my team mate only caught 2 small catties between both of us, i still believe its beginners luck :P

but all in all a very enjoyable afternoon on the river, then it was time for pizza :P

Oi When u went down did u hapen to move a pecie of pipe that was in a bush on the bank? Aswell me and pinkey have been down the tones of times and have never got one over 62cm if the one in your photo is the so called :blink: 65cm im pretty sure that that one is in the low 50'scm form past experience no offense though what so ever

Fish in photo's can be massively deceptive. Thats way brag mats and other measuring tools are the safest way to measure. Holding fish up they can be on Angles etc which drastically change how to appear. My overall point is, dont be to quick to judge someones fish. It could be you defending the alledged size of one of your cathes one day :P

Angus

oh shit sorry man im a bad typer i ment 55cm lol yeah that one is the pic was the smallest one of teh day, and flathead yeah we did use it its hidden in the bush to the left of the track when your coming in to the fishing spot ill get it out on friday when we go fishing sorry i didnt know it was anyones i have a few i might bring em down next time.

sorry for the mistype and sorry flathead if that was your rod holder.

Archived