bushranger7

G'day From Nagambie, Vic

G'day guys, 

Been fishing for years and found this when I needed help with lure advice. Great forum!!

I'm in Nagambie, Vic and fish the lake here, the Goulburn River everywhere from Eildon dam to Shepparton. I also dabble a bit in the snapper in the bay on occasion. 

Prefer fresh over salt (mainly because I'm too lazy to wash and clean everything afterwards.... Yes I lived in Townsville for 9 years and lost a lot of treble hooks when I went away for work!!)
Slowly getting into fly fishing around the lake for carp (bloody great fun and easy to start with), but mainly do a LOT of angling. 

Anyway, great to be on board and hopefully will be here more often now I know it exists!

Keep up the great community and good luck with your next outing!

22 hours ago, bushranger7 said:

G'day guys, 

Been fishing for years and found this when I needed help with lure advice. Great forum!!

I'm in Nagambie, Vic and fish the lake here, the Goulburn River everywhere from Eildon dam to Shepparton. I also dabble a bit in the snapper in the bay on occasion. 

Prefer fresh over salt (mainly because I'm too lazy to wash and clean everything afterwards.... Yes I lived in Townsville for 9 years and lost a lot of treble hooks when I went away for work!!)
Slowly getting into fly fishing around the lake for carp (bloody great fun and easy to start with), but mainly do a LOT of angling. 

Anyway, great to be on board and hopefully will be here more often now I know it exists!

Keep up the great community and good luck with your next outing!

Gday Bushranger and welcome to afo.

Mate fly fishing for carp sounds awesome fun. 

I need to get back into fly fishing in general. 

Great to hear from you. We need more people from Vic here as there are too many QLDrs

Please login or register to view this image
 Including me...