I Won’t Be On The Forum For 2 Weeks

Brodie_S

Crusie vs crusie  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yea I’ve been on a few crusies . No im not a spoiled brat and my parents aren’t rich there just somehow always find good deals on crusies

• P&0
    • Carnival
    • Royal Caribbean

I won’t be on the forum for 2 weeks as im going on a crusie with my family for almost 2 weeks im going on the voyager of the seas a Royal Caribbean crusie And im boarding on this Tuesday and leaving tomorrow to go drive 4 hours south all the way to sydney . Hope you guys catch some big fish while im gone and if someone gets Coronavirus I won’t be back till a month . SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT -Quote from my chemical romance from the song helena 

Yea I’ll make a video when i get back and no I can’t take a rod to troll off the balcony 1 it’s against the rules and 2 I don’t have a trolling rod and 3 I shouldn’t be able to make this message on the forum but the apartment Im staying at has internet so lucky me. So this will probably be last time i will be on the forum . Once i board the ship tomorrow I won’t be able to go on the forum as the internet on the ship is slow. Cya and all the best 

Hi Bro,

Not sure if you are aware but Royal Carribean cruises are American owned and all prices onboard are in American dollars. So everything including drinks are much dearer than they appear. Beware! They don’t actually warn you of the fact. Enjoy your cruise. Sounds like the NZ one you are doing so should be much cooler than here in Oz.

Lol im back for a few minutes. As the ports of call changed to New Zealand and eden instead of the islands . Hope everythings going good the cruise is great so far . Snorkeling was great at noumea .at new zealand now and it’s freezing lol and making use of the few minutes of internet i have in New Zealand