NPD 27/1/21

rayke1938

Thanks for the meet up at the gate ray, Cant say i have seen that person before fishing the bank but i have seen a asian fella fishing down past the island  before, always on the move and fishing a very long rod seems to be throwing a spinner bait, No idea where there getting in but i was a land owner and seen some one fishing my property it wouldnt be a particularly nice greeting!

30 minutes ago, fishingnut said:

Thanks for the meet up at the gate ray, Cant say i have seen that person before fishing the bank but i have seen a asian fella fishing down past the island  before, always on the move and fishing a very long rod seems to be throwing a spinner bait, No idea where there getting in but i was a land owner and seen some one fishing my property it wouldnt be a particularly nice greeting!

I have seen him furthur upstream at the end of koala straight before and when i went over to chat him realized i knew him. He has a habit of bending rules, Bit of luck he will meet up with an eastern brown