Old tools

fishingnut

And not the ones you see holding up traffic either ! Just putting it out there if anyone has some old tools laying around in there back shed not being used anymore gathering dust, mainly after metal work sort of tools like hammer,vices,anvils,axes,grinders,linisher,rasps,files,bandsaws anything really Seeing as I’m off the fishing front for a little while yet I take taken up a new hobby knife making it’s something I have always been interested in ( panel beater by trade) so going to give it a red hot go to keep the mind and hands busy. So if you have anything of interest shoot me a pm and see what you got.

cheers 

beau 

3 hours ago, fishingnut said:

And not the ones you see holding up traffic either ! Just putting it out there if anyone has some old tools laying around in there back shed not being used anymore gathering dust, mainly after metal work sort of tools like hammer,vices,anvils,axes,grinders,linisher,rasps,files,bandsaws anything really Seeing as I’m off the fishing front for a little while yet I take taken up a new hobby knife making it’s something I have always been interested in ( panel beater by trade) so going to give it a red hot go to keep the mind and hands busy. So if you have anything of interest shoot me a pm and see what you got.

cheers 

beau 

Hey mate, I think I have some old mattock heads that I don't need. Let me have a look and I will let you know. 

4 hours ago, fishingnut said:

cheers 

beau 

Mate, check Aldi’s latest catalogue. Next Saturday they have 8” bandsaws $129, large ratchet clamps $10, vices $15, wood lathes $169 and bench top combination belt and disc sanders $149.

cheers

Greg