Laugh is on me.

rayke1938

Arrived home last night feeling happy, relaxed and tired so sat down and had a jug of homebrew for a night cap and at around 8 pm announced to missus that I was going to hit the sack.

You dont think that you are going to sleep with me as you will snore your head off she says.

I responded that I would sleep like a baby and not wake up once.

End of discussion and off I went to spare room with bush n beach to read.

Woke up at 9.30 all tangled up in bush n beach and a lump digging into my back.

Removed bush n beach ( Now in seperate pages and torn) and located lump in back. Oh st!t its one of my hearing aids. I had gone to sleep with them still in.

Where is the other one?

Pulled bed to bits and looked all round bedroom. Even pulled bed out from wall.

Went and woke up missus and asked her did I have both of them in when I came home? How do I know. Serves you right for not looking after them and getting p1ssed was the unsympathetic reply.

Went back to bed and tried to get back to sleep but all I could think of was how I was going to to a grid search of the Colmslie Reserve.

Got up at 4.30 and had a cuppa before going off on my search and noticed that I had thrown my AFO shirt on the floor when I came home last night.

Oh better pick it up I am in the sh!t enough anyhow.

The other hearing aid fell on the floor .I must have ripped it off my ear when I took the shirt off.

Missus is still laughing.

Cheers

Ray

Archived