Stanley river Today 13th 10:30

pcsolutionman

pcsolutionman wrote:

Ash wrote:
Good luck man! hope you get a massive cod!

Me too, Im actually hopeing to get a bass or 2. there should be some around that area. Jimmy and Aaron got a couple of 50cm models not much further up :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lee

oh i see, bored with the old Cod huh?:laugh:

Been there done that!:blink:

Ash wrote:

pcsolutionman wrote:
Ash wrote:
Good luck man! hope you get a massive cod!

Me too, Im actually hopeing to get a bass or 2. there should be some around that area. Jimmy and Aaron got a couple of 50cm models not much further up :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lee

oh i see, bored with the old Cod huh?:laugh:

Been there done that!:blink:

LOL CERTAINLY NOT. nah just surprised at the absence of bass

Lee

Just got back, no need for a seperate post for a report:angry: :angry: not even a touch:( :( spent over 4 hours throwing spinnerbaits,lipless cranks, shallow and medium divers in an array of colours but just couldnt entice anything. there was a fair bit of surface action for the first hour or so before the wind started to pick up. I tried poppers and fizzers in various sizzers but no takers. oh well you cant catch all the time thats why its called fishing. more for next time:woohoo: :woohoo: .

I might go chase a jack or 2 tomorrow

Lee

I wont be fishing tomorrow mate:( . I rang about a job today and they told me that I've got 3 to choose from:blink: . I have an interview to fill out some paper work and pick my job:laugh: :laugh:

I still cant get over how much work there is in Brisbane:woohoo: I would have knocked back at least 10 jobs in the past 2 weeks. Night shift, poor $$$ etc etc.

Show me the $$$, MMMMM More tackle? Shhhhh wife wants a house;)

Jayson

Could have been even worse - You may have got a birds nest or a wind knot or a casting loop or even a backlash. The bad part being that you wouldn't be able to decide what to call it:blink:;):P :laugh: :laugh: :blink: :whistle:

Maybe even an overrun :pinch:

or a %$#@#% Knot (thanks Dazzamcgee;) )

Archived