Where to buy Fibrafort 215 Style boat parts - including windscreens in Australia

Oaty215

Hi All,

I have a 2008 Fibrafort 215 Style and I am looking to improve the vessel, any ideas who supplies parts in Australia?

Looking for new windscreens, new side screens, new dashboard and other various parts to get her looking like new again.

Not having any luck with international contacts to find someone locally.

Cheers

Oaty215

Front photo.jpg

Close up of curved screens.jpg

Side photo.jpg

1 hour ago, Junky said:

Richard at Australian Marine windows built mine for my boat. 

They are glass items but he does the plastic as well. 

He'll be able to build new ones for you. 

He's in clontarf. 

He'll be able to advise you on your screen. 

Sorry, can't help with the rest. 

https://austmarinewindows.com.au/

Thanks Junky, I have messaged him to see if he can help out with the screens, fingers crossed I can obtain a contact for other components.........Thanks for the info. 🙂

8 minutes ago, Bretto77 said:

@Junky is right. Best taking it to someone who's specialty that is for the screens. 

As for the dash, no pics, but would probably be inclined to customise/ update? Is the vessel under it's original power?

Hi Bretto777,

Boat is under original power, 2007 Suzuki 4 stroke with 180hrs, recently fully serviced and in great condition so no issues with the motor, just looking to update some ageing parts of the vessel to keep it in great condition moving forward..... boat was not looked after by original owner (left out in weather uncovered), second owner made some great improvements, and I am third owner, looking to continue as it's a great hull and handles well in a bit of swell.

I might look at getting the dash resprayed by a local spray painter and/or the like.... was just trying to find out if there was an Australian supplier for parts as I have not been able to find anyone on-line as yet.

kind regards

Oaty215

9 minutes ago, Bretto77 said:

Can't see any rego stickers... They are important... Any decent sign writing place can sort you out with something nice and legal there👍

Boat names Australia can help out there. 

Boat names Australia.

Can call and talk over phone. 

I have no affiliation with any of these companies I mention. 

They've just been around a long time so I know who they are.