New product fromTT lures

Dec

Went out to npd on thursday last week to try out a prodtype lure from TT after a couple of casts i was on and my freind next to me fished away with a plastic and didnt get a touch.By this time i had about 5 when he got his first 2 on soft plastics. So i gave him a lure and he was away we were geting fish one after another.At the end of the day we got 2 bass on soft plastics and about 28 fish on the new blade baits and we got 25 bass and 3 yellobelly.

The blade bait will come in 4 sizes a 1/2 3/8 1/4 1/6 1/8 and in a range of colours and will be called a \"switch blade\".

Always interesting when a new lure comes out, I always wonder if it is that the fish have not seen them before and are not wary of them, then everyone buys them because they are the \"gun\" lure, then they are no better than other lures once the fish get used to them?

• 5 weeks later...

The fish from north pine ranged from 20cm-45cm and we got them in about 20ft of water. The hooks are not decided to be trebles or doubles it will be what ever we can get but the bream sizes will have trebles as we cant get small doubles.

Archived