Paintface, Squire, Grassy sweetlip, bream, sharks

Tim a

Hey guys,

Just a quicky on what was caught during the week,

Went out on Wednesday with Rob n Duncan. We got loads of bullies and lost loads also. Got them on livies and flesh bait.

Went to North Pine on Friday arvo, scored 15 bass each with myself and Paint face. Every lure you can imagine bar surface lures worked.

And finally had my first trip out in the bay this morning. Was good fun all tho not too much was caught. Few small squire and grassies out in the bay, We were gonna go looking for pelagics but it was rather lumpy, bass boats and swell do not make for a dry ride!!! Ruined my phone with all the spray on the way out. We headed back in where paint face got some more small squire then decided to go breaming, Paintface scored a few breambo's plus one pearler that went 34cm FL. I then nailed 3 consecutive cod and said good bye to my chubby on what would have been the 4th. Everything was caught on lures be it soft plastics or hard bodys.

I love squire on soft plastics ! My new favourite fishing by far. Anyone need a deckie anytime this week for squiring let me know !

It was a good fun week.

Cheers

Tim

Sharks do love a livie, yes that hook dangling was near the tail of the fish aswell. [img size=451]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bream_half.JPG

post-96-144598438414_thumb.jpg

Yeah good stuff. I've discovered that using a spare slip in those Berkley SP zipper bags is a good way to keep my phone/camera dry. That or if I think I'll use it heaps I put it in a small snap lock sandwidge bag and keep it in my top pocket. Seems to keep it dry.

Archived