Bargain Tempo YAK with leccy in brisbane

pcsolutionman

chubbstar wrote:

:ohmy: I'll have to go on a diet;) :laugh: :laugh:

I need to have a good think about it. If I sell the tinny, I wont be able to take the kids out anymore. That yak would be perfect for me though.mmmmmmmmm

Jayson

Dont do it. you will regret it. quality time with the kids doesnt get much better than that.

Biggles wrote:

G'day Lee, what a great site thanks for telling me about it. Hi to everyone else, I am the bloke from AKFF that Lee was talking about.

Feel free to chase me up for a look, it is brand new to look at.

Warmest Regards

Al (Biggles)

welcome aboard mate, yeh its a great site with loads of yakkers and more local content im sure you will love it here

Lee

WOW, thanks guys. I am active on all the big 3 aussie kayaking sites but I should fade out and just stay here local. I love your site, it has everything I need so close to home. I can't believe I haven't been here before.

I will try and post up a couple of pics, so bare with me if it takes me a couple of attempts.

Warmest Regards

Al (Biggles)

Caboolture [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/php3Idez9AM.jpg

post-2756-144598444673_thumb.jpg

WOW, thanks guys. I am active on all the big 3 aussie kayaking sites but I should fade out and just stay here local. I love your site, it has everything I need so close to home. I can't believe I haven't been here before.

I will try and post up a couple of pics, so bare with me if it takes me a couple of attempts.

Warmest Regards

Al (Biggles)

Caboolture [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/php3Idez9AM-67a704b942f0d2aa6ad5347afa90c8ae.jpg

post-2756-14459844468_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, I have been using a 120ha battery, I have been out all day with it and have also been trawling for 6 hours with no probs. It is heavy but this yak can carry it easily. I had a bit of a giggle at your post Cando, because I hated paddling also when I first started, now I love it.

Oh, it's a wet battery, housed in a battery box.

See ya

Al (Biggles)

Angus wrote:

Far out. If I had the money right now id be on this. Its liking getting a deal on a sounder and motor with a Tempo thrown in hahaha. If its not sold in a week or so im not sure the temptation will hold out.

Angus

LoL,, if it was a Tempo II it would have a home already ;)

It has put some big idea's in my head,,, Tempo Fisherman II with a lecy.. now thats my sort of yak'en

Noel

Angus wrote:

Far out. If I had the money right now id be on this. Its liking getting a deal on a sounder and motor with a Tempo thrown in hahaha. If its not sold in a week or so im not sure the temptation will hold out.

Angus

The last thing you need is another Yak:blink:

BUT, you could use a 410 Tinny;) ;) :laugh:

Then I can buy this yak:)

Jayson

Archived