Sharks and Yaks

Angus

My first response was photo-shopped ( I am university trained in the visual arts). It’s a little bit clever, the mind instantly tries to disprove the odd thing out. But in this case the artist has been cunning. The shark is the real photo, the kayaker has been imposed. Takes the mind a little longer to realise. Its quite obvious when you look for waves from the kayak.

caty wrote:

My first response was photo-shopped ( I am university trained in the visual arts). It’s a little bit clever, the mind instantly tries to disprove the odd thing out. But in this case the artist has been cunning. The shark is the real photo, the kayaker has been imposed. Takes the mind a little longer to realise. Its quite obvious when you look for waves from the kayak.

looks like the uni that u went to though u well

caty wrote:

The paddles are in different positions on each shot - very clever!

Also it's only a matter of time before it actually happens - sharks are creatures of habit formed by repeatative action - yaking and fishing every weekend is repeatative action.

We used to call boogie boards shark biscuits and as you are sitting higher on a yak and will be able to watch the shark as he stalks you, yaks must be shark teasers or yak fin soup (when you crap yourself!)

Archived