Easter Bunny Spotted

Beefa

Went and dropped the crab pots in with a Suds late yesterday afternoon up the Pine River in a bid for an easter feed of muddies. Whilst we we were sitting back after we had dropped the last pot off Greig spotted something splashing ontop of the water about 50meters up Bald Hills Creek off the main arm of the Pine River directly out from the quarry so as we slowly approached I got the camera ready just in case, what we saw had us amazed a hare had taken to the water and was making his way across from one side of the creek to the other. I snapped a quick photo then switched it to video hoping that this live bait might attract a surface strike from maybe lets say a bull shark, it will take me awhile to make the clip but it is good especially as it approaches the bank and hopps out of the water and up the bank and no there was no sign of a bully.

No animals were hurt in the filming, we sat right back from it and just watched in amazment.

Happy Easter

Heath [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/rain_tank_and_fishing_011.jpg

post-1898-144598448863_thumb.jpg

Archived