For Sale: Prowler 13 $1250 - SOLD

Terry H

Sadly it has come to sell my beloved kayak I will probably miss this yak as it is a very good kayak, but it’s time to move onto bigger and better things. For sale:

Prowler 13 with:

Rudder system

Scotty Triple mount with 2 rod holders

Anchor system with a sea drogue

C-Tug Kayak Trolley (one of those ones you pop the yak onto and strap it down)

Usual things like comfortable seat (upgraded from stock prowler ones), paddle

Usual wear and tear (scrapes on the underside of the yak).

Please note: sounder and gps are not for sale.

Asking price: $1250. This yak is about $1800 brand new with a rudder with about $400 worth of extras.

Some info about it:

Size: 4.1m long, 71cm wide

Weight: 25-28kg heavy.

Capacity: 180kg

Storage: Small 6� Diameter centre hatch ideal for storing keys, wallets, phones, ipods etc (water tight). Large access front hatch, which you can put rods into and other gear. I can access the front hatch pretty easily out on the water to pull out rods and other gear, whether that is on a flat dam or 2m swell offshore. Then the nice open rear storage ideal for small eskies, tackle bags, shoes, bottles, whatever.

There are a host of available accessories from OK for the prowler, like an insulated rear cover, light posts etc.

Stability: Pretty damn stable

pa230011-web.jpg

The yak (without sounder or gps)

[img size=150]http://members.optusnet.com.au/terryph/images/23-03-2008%20-%20Borumba%20Dam%20-%20Terry's%20Kayak.jpg

If you want to know anything further feel free to PM me.

I have photos on my dads camera, although its flat and we can't find the charger to take the photos off.. haha :(

It's a shot or two of it on the trolley, without being littered in my fishing gear.

I'll probably throw this up on some of the kayak sites later tonight or tomorrow.

pcsolutionman wrote:

Biggles wrote:
Terry, put it up on KFDU brother B) , you don't need to type like buggery to get 30 posts :woohoo:

Regards

Al

come on al why dont you buy it :woohoo: :woohoo: you need more yaks in your massive fleet :blink: :blush: :blush:

Lee

You funny bugga, I do not, I only have 5 so there :P

Al

Bump: There's also a small plano tackle tray that goes with the prowler. fits in the centre section between your legs (under that elastic cord)

Just to update, a few guys have told me they are or their mates might be interested, so it might not last too much longer.

I just checked out Seabreeze:

/>http://www.seabreeze.com.au/graphs/qld.asp

Lol, that'd be right :( The moment I odnt have a kayak there's great weather to get out there and chase some Tuna....

So yes, this yak is sold :) Hope you enjoy it mate.

Maybe I hsould swim troll the tuna up? Not sure how those bullies out off bribie will like me though..

Archived