Dazza does the Albert

Brian D

Well you learn something every day and what I learnt today is theat Dazza is more fish then human. I managed 4 bass all day and he got about 14 plus a carp. It wasn't that cut and dry but that was the score.

The lure that did the damage was a little black bug, all fish were caught on this except for 1 that was caught a a bat. Here's the bat

post-118-144598454233_thumb.jpg

Dazza seceret to success was accurate casting, the right lure and great technique. His casting was just about spot on. Sure he got some trees but not as many as me. Yeap this guy has the skill to be a fishing guide, Pleasure to fish with you Dazza. ;) Here's my final offereing [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P4200057_AFO.jpg

post-118-144598454256_thumb.jpg

:) :) :) :blush:

What can I say?:)

Brian a big "Thankyou" for a great days fishing.:cheer:

It was by far one of my better days on the Albert so book me in for next time if I didn't hurt ya feelings to much by catching all the fish.:blush:

All 14 bass and the 1 carp were caught on the black beetle lure!(thanks Brian);)

Great day!!! B)

Brian D wrote:

Cheers Dazza, it's nice to find another like minded fisho. But I think I better get out of my comfort zone and go somewhere else to get some slightly larger models.

heck 4 bass is better than 0! BTW I hear there are some big bass in Big W firing at the moment:) Hint Hint

With the cooler months rolling in, the impoundment Bass will start schooling up and should be relatively easy to pick off...note I said should!

Thats a good mornings effort there guys...good numbers of Bass can be expected on that stretch of river, the only downside is the size! Thats about stock standard.

Archived