pics of my boat for sale

gonefishin

gonefishin wrote:

iv noticed plenty of views but no interest in my boat for sale, is it the price im asking if so ill go down to $3100 but thats as far as im willing to go as its an excellent package and i dont know if i mentioned it but i will re register the trailer when bought as it ends next month and if you like we can take it out on the water

Please keep comments about this sale in this one thread.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

faulked wrote:

good looking tinny mate it would be a very usefull boat if you have no luck on here try ebay just put a reserve on it so you get what you want :)

jason

mate iv already had it on ebay with a reserve and it didnt sell and its on again and it still doesnt look its going to sell i dont understand maybe its these interest rate hikes making people knuckle down with their spending but what i cant understand is why it hasnt sold its the perfect package i thought thats what people looked for nothing to spend just buy and start fishing iv even put in the trading post and weekend shopper and no go its got me stumped but its still here and not sold yet so i can still take it out whenever i spose, i will miss it when it goes though as it is my first boat and what a wicked first boat it is :cheer:

Archived