Noosa fishing week 19/4/08 - 27/4/08

tacklebox

I just wrote an epic report about the week of fishing I've just had at noosa and lost it all when i tried to post. Site must've kicked me off while I was writing it :(

Can't be bothered rewriting it all but a few highlights were Kreel caught his first estuary cod and I caught my first fish on a HB! :woohoo: It was a flattie around 25cm which I caught on a Strike Pro Pygmy. We also went on a half day charter and caught a variety of fish such as maori cod, red emperor, moses and pearl perch but most were too small to keep.

We're on holiday for another week and looking forward to more fishing :cheer:

My best maori cod

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1020032www.jpg

post-2560-144598455405_thumb.jpg

Brian D wrote:

Bad luch mate about the report, if you want a tip, write the reports in word and ctrl c and then ctrl v onto the site. Works good for someome whos speling isa bad as mime.;)

Good luch this week, hope the wind drops for you.

+1 to that

Yep ensuring it is saved in Word first is important. I've been burnt many times before losing long posts on forums.

thanks for all the tips guys. I'll know for next time.

Here's a pic of one of Kreel's Maori cod. Didn't get any other pics on the charter because the crew were too quick to get the fish off the hooks, burst their swim bladders and release them. [br] [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1020022www.jpg

post-2560-144598455464_thumb.jpg

Tacklebox caught more than me but on this occasion I managed to bring in the legal one for dinner. I managed one of the only two Moses Perch caught on the day, the other was caught by the skipper (who Tacklebox reckons looks like Patrick Swayze:laugh: ).

kreel wrote:

Yeh Tacklebox is a madam but she fishes the pants off me. Ask Benno and Ellicat, we went out to Cape Moreton and a big duck egg for me but Tacklebox brings home 5 Trevally. :ohmy: :laugh:

At least I get a feed out of it.

Crap me that must have hurt.

Archived