Straddie

Malcolm

Hi all

Just got back from a beautiful weekend at Straddie. Not a full on fishing weekend, more of a family weekend but I did manage to wet a line off the rocks at Deadmans Beach on Saturday afternoon.

Caught a few Dart, about 6 of these White Trevally, a small Tarwhine and a Mowong, kept me busy for a couple of hours. There was heaps of people fishing over there this weekend but why wouldn't you? [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/2008_04_26_002_AFO.jpg

post-1567-14459845677_thumb.jpg

It can be a little bit hard to get moving over there at times, it's just too easy to get yourself onto island time :laugh:

Damn that water looks fishy. I love catching dart and rank them as tough but those white trevors are very close to the toughest pound for pound fish around for my money. Nice trip.

Nice one Malcolm, i think those are just the generic "Silver Trevs" but that bigger one is a good looking specimen!

Morwong are a cool looking fish over there as well. I have some really big ones puller off Dune.

Well done mate.

Angus

Archived