Brag Mat

DannyH

Shrimpo wrote:

Bcf $15, NSW DPI also have them for an ok price not sure exactly.

Thanks Shrimpo. I went to the Ipswich BCF yesterday - they were out of stock. I asked fella helping me how much they go for and he said $30. I thought this was a bit steep that is why I posted this question. $15 sounds a lot better.

rayke1938 wrote:

If you buy 5 they work out at $8 each including postage. Do a google on catch and release mats nsw. There has been a post on these previously you will just have to do a search on them. Maybe someone will want to do a bulk buy .

Cheers

Ray

Thanks Ray.

TerryH wrote:

DannyH, how did you go mate?

It appears I need brag mat #3 for this year :blush:

Edit: I think I need to buy some tracking beacons for my brag mats and scissors :whistle: I think I'm onto pair #6 for scissors in '08...

Terry,

I found the info NSW DPI info (thanks Ray). They look OK - Bit hard to work out what they are made of?

Link is http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/recreational/mat

I have ordered anything yet - I was going to catch up with some mates to see if they wanted a share of a 5 pack. Prices are ....

Single mats - $11.00 each mat

Pack of 5 mats - $33.00 each pack

Handling, postage and packing

1 - 2 single mats $6.00

3 - 4 single mats $8.00

1 - 5 packs of 5 mats $6.00

6 - 10 packs of 5 mats $10.00

Danny.

Yeah I HAD one of those - picked it up off Kriso at the Kayak camp (btw mate - I still owe ya for that, I'll have to chuck a lure your way next time I see ya)

They're pretty good... for $33 a pack, I might buy a pack for myself :blush: that way when I lose another I've got a spare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived