ramp it up is Online Now!!!

netmaker

hay netmaker i just found out that this aus day long weekend they are going to put a boom gate down at the point to stop use boatys going down there after 11 am i think it is.

i am trying to confirm this as it was from a friend who told me..

so i think u will need to get down there before 11 so u dont get turned away ... :evil:

it is only happening at the point that i know of

it is all part of there new take or spaces away from us thing...

i will get back to you once i know more...

netmaker have you heard any thing like this??

hay netmaker i just found out that this aus day long weekend they are going to put a boom gate down at the point to stop use boatys going down there after 11 am i think it is.

so i think u will need to get down there before 11 so u dont get turned away ... :evil:

m8 i dont think they could do this but you never know if i wasnt in nz next weekend i would be down there at 11.05 with a i am launching here now attitude .it is a public boat ramp

Looks like a ramp meeting needs to be put in place for those days or everyone just launch from that ramp over the long weekend rather than Cleveland

hi all. pardon my absence, been busy and been fishing. (didn't do too good on the fishing) it appears that council is actually going to keep trailer bays for trailers on australia day. will have to wait and see. and yes, wendy boglary is advising to take those bays early. politicians on all levels seem to be very adept at each way betting. after all it was wendy boglary who put forward the motion for this ridiculous trial in the first place and has been a keen advocate for shared parking. unfortunately i fear that this will just be a stunt that wont be repeated until the next australia day. we still have a job to do to get the same sort of management on regular weekends with good weather forecasts.

Archived