Jigheads

Tim a

Hey guys

I'm wondering what jigheads you use? I've been trying quite a few latly.

So far I've tried normal round head jigheads(squidgey), squidgey finesse jigheads, TT jigheads and squidgy resin finesse jigheads. My standouts were by far the TT's in 1/16th weight for bream and flathead. I think the squidgey resin finesse jigheads have the potential to be amazing for bream/jacks/trevally. I know they're meant to be light but I think they are too light. They don't sink fast enough so the tail does not move at all. What do you think?

Tim

i use lots... for 2in sps i use tt hidden weights or berkley powerjigs in 1/16oz with a size 2 hook i think it is.. maybe size 1...

then for 3 inch sps i use either, hidden weight tt heads, or tt bullet head heads... aswell as nitro's...

for anything bigger then 4inch i use squidgy finesse 1/8 with either a 1/0 or 2/0...

4in sps r wot i use for flatties... they always get me bigger flaties with using a bigger sp... and the 25cm flatties dont mind having a chop either

troy

TIMBO wrote:

Hey guys

I'm wondering what jigheads you use? I've been trying quite a few latly.

So far I've tried normal round head jigheads(squidgey), squidgey finesse jigheads, TT jigheads and squidgy resin finesse jigheads. My standouts were by far the TT's in 1/16th weight for bream and flathead. I think the squidgey resin finesse jigheads have the potential to be amazing for bream/jacks/trevally. I know they're meant to be light but I think they are too light. They don't sink fast enough so the tail does not move at all. What do you think?

Tim[/quo

TIMBO

When i'm fishing for bream i use a TT 1/20th and also a 1/40 hidden weight syestem

For flatty i use a 1/8 th to an 1/5 th to keep it on the bottom, 1/16 is way to light for flatty its alright for nudgee as its only shallow and no curret.

with the squidgey ressien head there made for the squdige brand ( flick bait's ) jsut like an 3' inch power bait, and not mean to sink. there not made for 2' atomic grubs

TIMBO

When i'm fishing for bream i use a TT 1/20th and also a 1/40 hidden weight syestem

For flatty i use a 1/8 th to an 1/5 th to keep it on the bottom, 1/16 is way to light for flatty its alright for nudgee as its only shallow and no curret.

with the squidgey ressien head there made for the squdige brand ( flick bait's ) jsut like an 3' inch power bait, and not mean to sink. there not made for 2' atomic grubs

Archived