Trial Run

Gazza

Well picked the boat up this :woohoo: afternoon :woohoo: :woohoo:

And Rumrunner (Ian) , Josh from the crew at Seamech

to check all systems etc , Damon Ian's Went for the Maiden (test) voyage :woohoo:

All checked out Great :silly:

:side: :woohoo:

no idea on fuel yet waiting on a sender for my tank

very very responsive throttle ask Ian he laughed his guts out when I accidently hit the throttle a but quik and nearly Launched Josh out the back :whistle: :whistle: OOPs sorry bout that Josh

estimated speed agreed by all during the prop size run

4950 rpm to be above 80kph when I get the gps with speed by water wheel or gps fitted hopefully this W/E

With Josh Happy with every thing and in his words You got yourself a rocket ship:) :) and left her in our hands :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ian and I both had grins from eye to eye Oh and so did Damo :)

Ian has the couple of pics he took in the excitement I left the camera, epirb etc in the car so need him to send em or him post em

Plus I got a phone call just as we were about to head out Is this Gary Oster registerd owner of blah blah blah Yah Boat rego Yeah why this:huh: is the Coast Gaurd calling to make sure your all right or need a tow :blink: NO WHY :blink: We have it your epirb has gone off Thinging Holey Crap these things are registered know (the new ones) DAMON thoughts went to my through head Ians toddler :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then I explained that a child may have set it off the coastguard were very polite and asked for me to check it so I grab my key and start waking back to my car

when the voice at the other end asks were making sure that when you take your mates Steve and Kongie from work fishin you don't break down or sink many colorful words were said and Names called :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: but I had to Laugh My Boss Kongie got me a Ripper made the day in a way :silly: :woohoo:

and yes I'm excited as Big Kev would say :P :P

Gaz

ellicat wrote:

I wanna see photos with you getting a bit of air at 80kmh:woohoo: :laugh:

i think i will be able to help with that!! he he!;)

sorry about the pics guys im having trouble with my pc's usb ports and it just wont work for me!:angry:

i will try a few more tricks and see what i can do?

putt your betts on how fast she will go?

i will say about 86kph flat out give or take a k!

cheers Ian.

Archived