decked out viking profish now SOLD

rob316

[img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/PICT0221.JPG this was once kriso's grey and white profish....i have done alot to it with the biggest mod being a sail...it has max 215 sounder , battery , paddle ,rod and paddle holders , rudder , rudder up/down cable , seat , paddle , and all the usual profish stuff...

unfortunately i can't get this to the water anymore as my car is dead and won't be back on the road - we are in the process of looking for another smaller car and the wife wants no roofracks - so might end up with softracks and a real small yak one day - this certainly wasn't the plan when i bought this yak - hence the money spent on fitting it out...it is in very good condition and paddles great - sails really well too...i need it gone now that the car is going nowhere - only $1550-00

post-2423-144598476034_thumb.jpg

love the "sell the missus" comment...unfortunately after 18yrs - it would cost even more !!...nah , after spending $$$ on my old wagon , its decided it would rather be buried , so another car is the better option - like most out there - downsizing the car is also the better option since we have to get another one - so downsizing the yak eventually so softies can handle it is also the way to go...if it doesn't sell before the car is decided upon - then maybe i'll try and work it some way to get it around - but a nemo or similiar is probably more practicable on a smaller car...thanks fellas

Archived