in the club

2 wheels

hi all , got out early for a fish had a look at the damage to the barge no acess today :( so not to be put off I wandered along to the pylon works ( aka shred point) any way settled in casting away catty's were plentiful ( bane of my exsistance) bream came in waves just the little ones a few legal and just over too , yes it did rain for a bit lol

at the end of the day the bait was running low so I've tied on a SP that has resided in my tackle box for ages statred flicking about 2nd cast on the retrieve got nailed by a smallish flatty at my feet but the hook didn t set so he jumped off flicked round under the support box for the scaffolding and bang nailed by a rather nice bream :)he didn t get off landed and mug shot taken and sent back so ive finaly joined the fish caught on sp club :) ps see sp in fishes mouth :P lol pps I almost forgot I caught anther hat fish [img size=480]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0090.jpg

post-829-144598484246_thumb.jpg

Lucky the bait was running low 2wheels - otherwise you'd not be in the club. Does this mean we'll be reading reports full of mashed banana with mango ripple cajun chicken savaloy on a stick bait on a TD Daiwa Nitris pineapple celluloid gammycatsleg jighead from now on ?:silly:

Funny to see what your camera focused on in the pic too:lol:

ellicat wrote:

Does this mean we'll be reading reports full of mashed banana with mango ripple cajun chicken savaloy on a stick bait on a TD Daiwa Nitris pineapple celluloid gammycatsleg jighead from now on ?:silly:

hahhahahaha good stuff ellicat.

Hey well done on your first fish on soft plastics. i think i saw you yesterday walking into the constuction site, this was about 3:00 though was this you?

I too joined the club and burst my sp bubble with a strange twist :woohoo:

no casting no retrieving or jigging I had just lowered my nuke chook to the bottom then put my rod down to bait up my mates son's hook :) just as I finished I heard rap rap rap as my rod buckled over the side if the boat

after a very short fight I landed a small squire (20cm) I tried that again only to find out that whiptails,happy moments and other pickers hammer your sp so I gave up on that idea :(

Gaz

Archived