Anyone for a trip to the Brissie mouth??

Jimmyjack

what are your plans?

what time aprox?

which ramp will you be dropping the boat in at?

this information would help others work around things they have got on that day.

after getting burnt last weekend, i'm avoiding the sun like the plague, but good luck, no doubt someone will put their hand up

cheers rob

i might put my hand up for that, but will have to check with some mates first. i know a couple spots out at the mouth and also some good locations for hardbodies.

plus, i'll have some new gear from the RNA selloff that i'm sure i'll be eager to wet :D i'll let you know in a PM when i've decided what im doing.

Hi Jimmyjack

Rob forgot to advise you to post this threads in the going fishing section.

Why? People will go to the heading Going Fishing and read from there.

My next bay trip will be in the Brissy out to the beacons and surrounds, but I don't know about this weekend. I have to put in some time at home.

Keep an eye on Going Fishing and I'll give you a shout and we can boat hop.

THanks for all the advice...

Will be going out from Lytton maybe, but am open to other suggestions as I live out at the Gap anywhere is ok. What time/. Well, i would think early before the breeze gets up, but again, I'm flexible. Again, thanks for your help fellas. Looking forward to at least some time on the water.

Jimmyjack wrote:

OK mate, which side are you on? How does the ramp at port rd, lytton sound?

I am easy with either lures or bait. Bait fish up in Sandy strait and lure fish for barra, yellowbelly, bass etc up north and out west...

Sounds like there's some valuable experience in you.

Archived