new hellcat

Hellcat Dan

i picked up new boat from coorparoo marine yesterday it is a blue fin hellcat it has a 175 verdo on the back of it i took it for two runs today 1 at summerset this morring and another this arvo i ended up getting boat up to 107kmph along a small straght i recon i could get more after boat is set up right the guys down at coorparoo marine are grate blokes james the head machanic drove out to summerset this morning to make shore the boat was running right it had some small probs witch he ended up fixing in afternoon now that is service for you you dont get that many places any more

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0841_AFO.jpg

post-2437-14459848945_thumb.jpg

rayke1938 wrote:

Dan i had a good look at it on Wednesday at Coorparoo Marine. The boys there were so proud of it. Showed it to everyone who came in the door.

I am so disappointed that you didn't want to swap me.

Cheers

Ray

yea i think they will miss it it gose back next week though i will have to give you a drive ray since i wont swap:)

noname i have the merc race tec coming up to have a look at it hopfuly next week to sort out the prop and all that

nole i have to sort out some straps for rods and landing net i was out fitting some stuff today and looked over it there is still some small thing that need to be done

lee you should see my shed now 2 blue fins B) it looks all nice and shiney for you to pick up

Archived