Lemax Fishing Report Of The Month Competition

AFO

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

ty cheers for clarifying that

Yeah I see at as the fairest way. Prevents a "boys club" essentially dominating the nominations.

Ben has no Bias not knowing anyone here personally, and I try to be as absolutely unbias as possible which I dont find hard as I like a good report regardless what its about!

Angus

I'll just clarify that I am bias towards Western Australian reports which is why Cowfish won it two months ago... :laugh:

just jokes, that was a cracker report and a worthy winner... (Lemax is based in WA for those who didn't know).

On the nominations issue Angus what do you and others think of us allowing for that extra input by having Angus or one of the other AFO mods doing a random draw of all nominators each month and the winner gets a spool of leader posted out to them? Whether you nominate one or ten reports you only get one entry to the draw but it's a way of us saying cheers for your input.

EXLeader.jpg

As a mod on the site i personally would rather maybe the person that first nominated the winning report for leader prize as it takes away any bias acusations that we cop every now and again and encourages more people to vote when they read a good report instead of puttin it on the back burner and forgeting about it.

Archived