courier mail next saturday

kriso

Hey fellas,

courier mail next weekend has a free measuring sticker with diffrent species and legal size limits on it. good to see them endorsing recreational fishing and also educating people on legal size limits to help keep our fisherie safe. i will grabbing one next week. :) click on the advertising banner on the site for more details.

There ware heaps left at my local newsagents. He is only giving out the stickers if people ask. He believes a lot of people are not interested. Maybe about 30 papers left and about 300 stickers.

So i managed to get a sticker for both boats and both yaks and only purchased 1 paper.

just got 4 with 1 paper, going back at 12.15 to get the left overs for those that didn't or forgot about it, very strange how we are getting the imformation needed that people are cryin out for from the media, instead of the dpi and fisheries? hmmm. money, money, money. as i'm sure they would let you off with a warning after being caught with an illegal, just for those that don't know, and go by an old sticker,when asked where can i get a new sticker, reply; you can't, they aren't made up yet! what a bloody joke.

I bought 2 courier mails for the tokens and my local newsagent gave me 3 stickers and had heaps left :woohoo:

not too shaby :) and better than paying 5.95 like I did a couple of weeks back :angry:

The wall chart is about as useful as tits on a bull :blink: unless your a true newbie

Gaz

Archived