North Pine

Ash

hey all,

Had a quick fish down the Northpine dam this morning.Took a mate of mine who hasnt caught any bass yet and want to give it a go.

Got there at at 4:45am and was wetting the lures by 5am.

The day looked good, not too warm, and nicely over cast, and only 1 other random fishng the banks with us.

Didnt land a fish for about 45 minutes, which i thought was odd. Had a couple of small hits, then eventually got hit hard by my first, and unfortunetly only, bass for the day. Called it for alot bigger then it was, as it put up a real decent fight. Got it on a Jackal look-a-like from Outback lures.

And that was it. Unfortunetly my friend didnt land any, and from what i saw neither did the random.

Not even the Tassie's could entice any more out with their magic wobble!:angry: .

Im hopeing the lack of fish was just bad luck, but i did see 3 dead bass around the shore line and a dead pelican.:(

On an interesting note, i found out you can take water craft on the sampsonvale lake. You just have to be willing to pay a $150 club fee + a $50 Building levy fee to the Sampson vale water sports club. In case your interested in doing so, call John Butcher on 0738891185, or check out the web site on www.lswsa.org.au

[img size=431]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bass-86f4eb6e0bec882e9f7583bae1969c54.JPG

post-81-14459840642_thumb.jpg

Archived