New Boat

trevorn

mate i know what its like with tour first boat congats but take a little time to get to know your boat check and double check everything take a little time before you head out plan a trip well and you will enjoy it more i hardly fish the brissy but i would head down stream or stay around near the hamilton streach or any creek entrances you should go ok.brad

Welcome Trev

You didn't mention if it's your first boat or just a new one. Going to Mud in 4.3 is fine but make sure your weather is friendly. Not sure if the 15/20 predicted is the right time to be testing the new tinny in the open bay.

If you are experienced I say get over to Mud before sun up, if not do as Straddie suggests and try some of the easier locations.

Thanks for the tips guys. I think im just going to head out for a bit of a look up the river.

I'm still young and stupid enough to try and get out in the rougher weather but ill be going out with the partner so i think ill just stick to the calmer waters for this weekend.

Its not my first boat and Im living at Kelvin Grove and not to bad at backing the boat.

Thanks for all your help guys.

It was a bit wet for my liking on the weekend so we didn't end up getting on the water :( .

I'll be heading out on Sat though.

Ill let you all know how we go.

hopefully the weather is a bit better than it has been and its not to fresh for the fish to come out and play.

Archived