NP Dam Sunday

Jords

This Sunday(Tomorrow) i will be goin for a fish at NP Dam. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on where i can fish. Due to the related post about banned areas i will either be at Bullockys or at Forgan Cove(if that is still allowed - there was some tape and the sign says fishing.

Do frozen prawns work?? And also do those fresh-water muscle type things catch much??

If anyone is thinking of going please P.M. me by like midday and i will try and tell you when i am goin - mum depending.

All help is of course appreciated

Cheers, Jords

Check out the forum at this link

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=156&func=view&id=14907&catid=2

If it isnt and you are sure mum might take me there but she doesnt really want to have to sit anywhere where it is uncomfortable.

My lure range is incredible small and quite dodgy at current times so i might opt to buy some prawns and bait fish. I have a pack of 2inch and 3inch Powerbait Pearl Watermelons and a few small varieties of squidgies.

I also have a few Spinnerbait options which i will bring.

If you arent keen on Bullockys and you don't want to risk MacGavins View You can Drive along Forgan Road to a place called Forgan Cove. There are a few deep channels around to the right worth a look from someone who knows what they are doing.

Post edited by: Jords, at: 2007/02/10 20:36

Archived