Bretts wharf ....Tonight.......15th July

tattoo_maker

Bugger, I was considering heading out tonight for a bit too. Bit late now though as I have a few mates coming over to watch the footy and just kick back.

Probably a bit late a night for me anyway, I gotta start at 7 tomorrow morn (i know that's not early for some of you, but that's damn early for me). :laugh:

i turned up at 10 for a chat and something to do, chris was there castnetting already

heaps of good prawns around but no hits, unfortunately the micat of all things pulled up on the pontoon right on the ideal time to fish lol

didn't know the micat did river cruise parties wtf. trying to fit that bugger of a thing on the bretts pontoon was among the more rediculous things ive seen in my lifetime haha

was almost surreal what was going on, some fancy dress ball international student UN thing or something or other hahaha half of them thought chris and i were crew members seeing them off the boat :silly:

good times good times (bloody cold times as well)

Wasn't a bad night at considering the lack of hungry fish ^^

Was the oddest group of people I ever saw climbing of the Micat.....well not the oddest as I've seen some weird shit in my travels but it certainly wasn't what I expected when I set up on the pontoon that night.....Dan they were so appreciative ;)

Was bloody cold.......I ended up sick again :(

Archived