New floor for Finding Sanity. Any input welcome.

dhess

this may have been what mick fillet was referring to, but have you considered MultiPanel?

A few guys I know talked about replacing boat floors with it due to it's lightweight (70% lighter than ply at comparable thickness) and being waterproof. Cost was reasonable and would definitely pay for itself in the long run.

/>http://www.multipanel.com.au/tech.html

hey mate i buy allot of plate goes through my work and that does not sound like 2 bad a price for a general customer. tho i do have to say don't do it. its way to hard to stand on with bear feet, it gets to fkn hot and it way to reflective. but if that does not bother you go for it or just get some 3mm flat plate and carpet it.

my 2c

edit: just realised this was 3 pages and i need sleep but my opinion still is the same tho i am reading through the other posts now

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys have put this project on the back burner for a bit. Recently bought another house and been flat out doing some renovations so don't have the time or cash.

I should be right to get stuck into it in about one months time. I am %90 decided on aluminium checker plate.

Archived