Condamine fish'n and camp'n tomorrow!

Feral

School holidays are here.

A month or two back, in a mad rush of blood, I had offered to take the kids camping on the mates place on the Condamine, starting tomorrow. How long is until I kill em and the local constabulary comes and gets me or probably thursday - whichever comes first.

Seabreeze is saying hot northerlies to 25 knots! :blink: Oh well at least it wont be 2 degrees like the last trip! Might even get a Cod to send a pic of to James :P But I'll be happy to get a Carp like daughter got last trip!

P7080031.jpg

I have spent all afternoon packing the camper trailer, finishing the kayak racks and mounting them, sorting fishing gear etc etc. I'm knackered and the trip hasn't even started yet! I've still got to pack the eskies and sort out clothes for the kids yet!

Then to top it all off, after returning thursday, I've got 2 days before I take them camping saturday night at the Caboolture River boat club! :S just shoot me now.

Good luck to the Kennedys. The Ellis clan forwent a trip to GL this weekend in favour of working on the backyard today and off to Moreton for Sunday. Will be taking the boys camping out west somewhere on Thursday.

All the rushing around will be worth it when you're kicking back by the campfire ;)

Feral wrote:

School holidays are here.

A month or two back, in a mad rush of blood, I had offered to take the kids camping on

Then to top it all off, after returning thursday, I've got 2 days before I take them camping saturday night at the Caboolture River boat club! :S just shoot me now.

Feral,I hope to make it for the Caboolture one.Will bring more glow sticks for the kids to chase each other around with.Maybe a hose for them will do wonders when they annoy the SH** out of each other and the adults.I will bringing double dose of insect repellant as the boy looks like he has had chickenpox due to the midgies and skeeters last time round.

Hulk

Archived