need advice!!

Jordan

hey all just went for a quick fish today in shultz with some fantastic results and a few PB's, but since im late for work i need to ask a quik question, where do u guys get your lures from? today i lost another scorpian to a monster fish, and its costing me a fair wack to continue buying them. does ebay sell quality lures of similar shapes and patterns? anyway any help would be greatly appreciated, will do a report wen i get home 2night.

thanks!!

jordan

Yo Jordan.

What were your PB's.

Go to K-Mart for scorpions and other Halco lures.

Also pick up some Tassie devils. They are usually like 12 bucks for 4. And they work great.

And yes ebay does sell some good ones. But also some bad ones. You basically need to take the chance and then see how they swim.

Hope thats of some help.

Angus

Jordan

There are heaps of lures on ebay but most of them are rubbish. Only consider known brands if you buy cheepo no name brand lures you usually are wasting your money.I once brought some spinner baits that sounded fantastic but when they arrived the skirts were all stuck together and the blades were rusty.

Halco lures are fairly rare and you just have to keep looking. If you look at ebay america there are some very good buys there but watch the postage costs.

Manns , luhr jensens and rapalas are usually good buys and are good brands but some of the models are unheard of here.Jackalls you can usually buy cheaper here.

Ray

Mate, I'm with Angus - go check out KMart, pretty much the best consistent pricing in town. Also worth checking out are BCF and Anaconda, both of which run pretty good specials from time to time, the prices get better if you are a member of their respective clubs which give you access to even bigger discounts.B)

Archived