Wivenhoe somerset boat ramps

Oztrav

Well 2 pies an ice coffee and 200klms of travel round trip I GOTTA SAY IM DISSAPOINTED went to somerset first only the bottom ramp at the spit it reaches the water only just and drops of nice and steep and has beach on either side to mmoor your boat while you pack it unpack it etc to the side is jet skiers wake boarders heaven you can just launch your boat of the bank if you have the correct vehicle this was ok except for all the extreme water sport afficionados

So i ve seen enough dont see the point in going further upstream as it will be the same story

went to wivenhoe drove past o sheas crossing no water under the bridge

got to hamon cove found the boat ramp but couldnt find the water it was due east about half a click

logan complex involves a skull drag to the water and it pisses me off that if you want to boat on these bodies of water you have to pay for a permit yet they dont even have the common courtesy to upgrade the ramps or even allw for closer shore access so yaks can be dropped off

It sounds like they want us to pay for this and that but they want to keep us off the water what gives? [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC01853.JPG

post-665-144598409938_thumb.jpg

Archived