Greetings and salutations ...

Bushpig

... it's fantastic to find a site like this where like minded fish fanatics can communicate ... I'm new to the Brisbane area and I'm keen to get into some decent sharkies ... I'm an absolute fishing nut and have been extremely fortunate to have fished in 13 Countries on 4 continents ... my favorite fishing spots have to be: 1. The mighty Zambezi river above Victoria falls, 2. The Archer river mouth near Aurukun Cape York, fantastic for Queenfish and shark, 3. Rompin Malaysia, the Royal Pahang Billfish Tournament is great fun (caught my first Sailfish there), 4 Lake Victoria Tanzania, great for huge Nile Pearch and 5. Vilanculos Mozambique, simply because you can't beat cold beer with peri-peri tiger prawns ... :woohoo:

gday bushpig this site will help you find your feet in brisbane being new to the area, a lot of chaps here post on the going fishing board and some don't mind you tagging along to fishing spots you will learn alot from this forum about good old bris vegas welcome aboard

mark

Zim man wrote:

hey bushpig, welcome to the site. whereabouts are you originally from?

its hard to beat the zambezi mate ;)

... damn right the Zambezi is "Gods river", I'm originally a Bulawayo boy and spent many an hour fishing in Matopus and Melemi ... later on spent time up in the Caprivi drinking beer and fishing for tiger, later on moved through Mozambique ... :woohoo:

Bushpig wrote:

... damn right ... can't wait until the Super14 ... hopefully the REDS can beat the 'Tahs ...

Well as soon as some of the players and the coaching staff stop seeing the Reds as a rest stop on the way to greatest or on the way to trouble, then maybe we'll get somewhere :P

Anyway, welcome, now get fishing!! :woohoo:

Cheers

Judge

Archived