shark lures?

white

in my opinion to set baits out for sharks in a kayak you could get more than 1 shark turn up or a large shark come for a look and they have been known to bump skis and kayaks i personally think u could get into a dangerous situation and u would be better off land based or on a bigger vessel

some very good tips thanks! i know that its not a safe form of fishing, so i plan to get a shark shield asap. So i hope that will help a lot. As far as i know there are a lot of sharks, in the bay. And i don't think to hard to catch when ya work it out. I would like to look into tagging too. as im not out to kill them : )

white wrote:

some very good tips thanks! i know that its not a safe form of fishing, so i plan to get a shark shield asap. So i hope that will help a lot. As far as i know there are a lot of sharks, in the bay. And i don't think to hard to catch when ya work it out. I would like to look into tagging too. as im not out to kill them : )

so you're going to target sharks on lures while having a shark shield active ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

havent really thought this one through have you bud ?

Archived