NPD to go over again.

rayke1938

elops wrote:

Fully open .

Kurwongbah overflowing as well.

Its a shame they are overflowing. Especially after all the hard work you blokes have put into the stocking. I've only been around for a short period of time but know what has gone into it. Hope the numbers aren't too great going over the wall but I guess we will never really know.

Cheers

Like to see all the lungies ,silvers and yellas and go back. The bass will form a breeding population as long as they survive the onslaught below the dam.Yhe yellas and silvers will not breed below the dam so they may as well go back rather contest the bass for food below the wall.

Cheers

Ray

5 Flood gates are open at NPD

3 Cone valves are open at somerset as it is at 102% allowing water to go through to Wivenhoe.

Many dams in SEQ are over 100%.

Borumba is 112%

Enoggera is 107%

Baroon Pocket 107%

Ewen Maddock 115%

Somerset is at 102%

Lake MacDonald 119%

a mate and i were thinking of hittin up youngs crossing and targeting some bass. Has anyone had a crack there since the gates have been open?

Or is it even worth going there? Were were considering going there for a fish instead of the salt water due to all the fresh about.

If not, are there any other good places below the wall where we would stand a chance of getting some bass?

Archived