Introduction! :D:D

JamesMac

Hey guys/girls my names is james macdonald i am a very keen fisherman i am also bogged down at work when the tides are perfect :( I am 15 and very keen to try kayak fishing. i have spent a lot of time in raby bay just either watching the resonable size mullet jump or just throwing the line and praying for something. i recently have moved to a channel in raby bay leading into the canal i am unsure of the name of the channel. i have given it ago a few time unseccessfully might i add :P i have tried the soft plastics and bait until recently i have been succesful. Today i threw my line out for maybe an hour. by that time my sister complained enough that we were ready to leave i told her okayy my last cast philosphy threw it maybe 40-50 meters(fluke :lol: ) and brought it in next then you know i have a 37cm bartailed flat head (2nd best fish) so we ended up staying here for about 6.5 hours and only one fish. but it was a good way to spend the day.

Thanks For Reading guys

any tips would be much appreciated.

welcome to AFO james mac

well done on the barb tail flatty mate

is that your personal best

there is a place on here that deals with yakers

keep an eye on it and you will pick up some ideas on whats going on

before long you will have a yak to share with the old man

even when you come with nothing (again & again & again)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just remember that any day wetting a line is better than sitting at home doing nothing

Hey mate. Good to see some commitment... its a curse we're all afflicted with. "one last cast".

Good to see father and son on board as well :) Great bonding sport and you can both back each other when telling mum how much the new fishing rod and reel really cost :P

Archived