Danzams in the Broadwater...

chris_stewart14

Got my new Danzams (unsure what you called em sorry Dan) the other day so decided to take them out to one of my favourite sandy drop off's in the Broadwater... Snagged a 57cm flatty and a 37cm (tip length) Breambo aswell as a tiny rat Bream just hopping them along the flat edges. Perfect ground covering lure as you can cast them a mile and the 60 is light enough that at a medium retrieve you can fish them shallow hopping them along the bottom.. Sorry Dan but I've had some bad encounters with frisky fish with trebles in their mouth lately so now shed the lures before the snap. Really impressed though mate good work!

Chris

P.s. Got a self shot of the lizard but the light is so bad and the fish is so dark it deadset looks like Im holding nothing.. bream-20100407.jpg

51MPL wrote:

Awsome work man, no luck on the trevally front or you weren't targetting them?

Nah not targetting Trev's this time mate.. Got acouple of tiddlers on plastics and surface last week but had to work hard for them.. Not entirely sure of their migration habits but the majority have definately made their way out of the canals to wherever they go (Seaway maybe?). Certainly always one or two still floating round though.

Archived